Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Under the radar...

so there has been this teacher who resigned cos she was blogging about things which happened to her in school.

makes me wonder whether i should continue blogging.

perhaps that is why i'm slightly more cautious with what i say on my blog. i don't just blog about things that happen in school. nor do i bitch (much) about the things that happen in school. so i suppose i should be fine.

also, i don't get 300 hits a day. smaller audience probably means higher likelihood that i'm not on their radar yet...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, where can I get details about that? On account that I occasionally blog about what I teach...

8:28 AM

 
Blogger Kang Sheng said...

dun worry... nothing will happen to ya one lar... :D

3:04 PM

 
Blogger -ATTITUDEprincess=- said...

hmmss.. actually i think a person has the freedom to blog about anything he or she wants as long as the person doesn't mention the exact full name of the other party. who's to say ure blogging bout the person or thing? and we should respect ppl's opinions and what not. so if someone were to be unhappy with ur blog, they should just stop reading it instead of scrutinizing u in future. things on the blogs are meant to be settled on blogs onli. that's what i believe in :]

4:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home