Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Random

i thought i had tonnes of random things to say... but now that i (finally) sit down and try to blog... i realise that i've forgotten about the many little bits of random things that i had wanted to blog about.

perhaps a random poem...

silly poo,
lots of goo.
wear your shoe.
miss you too.

ha... now that's completely random. no wonder some of my students think i'm lame... but i am lame. i blame it on NS. injured myself (tore a ligament...) and surgery didn't really work (i'm one of the 15% where the surgery fails...). so i'm really kind of (physically) lame.

3 Comments:

Blogger kristy~ said...

being lame is good sometimes(:
and it is not a sin to be lame.. haha.. so, yeah, keep being lame.. errr, okay, am becoming very lame here...
P.S: (for fun only) can you count how many 'lame' are there?? lols.. lame! (:

11:20 PM

 
Blogger -ATTITUDEprincess=- said...

PIANG!!! that's REAL LAME!!!

9:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there should be no reason for such a thing, that it doesn't make any sense, and you are wrong to think that because it all makes sense. It's just that you can't see it. That's why I call it seemingly random.

12:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home