Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

On TV

and so the new Singapore Idol single is called "You Give Me Wings". should get Red Bull to endorse the show then, and adopt the song as their new theme song.

and yes. i was on tv again. grr... i looked horrible, didn't say what i should have said. sigh. i think i've let my school down. grr...

3 Comments:

Blogger Kang Sheng said...

wah... mr chua... shuai dai le... hhaz... the gals watching the news will be fainting in sch the whole of nxt wk XD...

jkjk... tag me yar?
http://specialspaceofmine.blogspot.com

11:49 PM

 
Blogger -ATTITUDEprincess=- said...

dun say thaT!! u real okay on tv!! i have proof!! HAHAH!

8:55 AM

 
Blogger kristy~ said...

you look definitely okay lor.. haha.. u want the video? lols (:

11:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home