Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Delicious Logic

Student A called Student B a grape. when Student B asked Student A why she called him that, Student A answered, "Cos I love to eat grapes."

therefore, logically, Student A loves to eat Student B.

delicious.

[ed: as corrected based on comments...]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy! i dont like to eat student B okay. =P btw, your entry is wrong.

it should be like tis:
Student A called Student B a grape. when Student B asked Student A why she called him that, Student A answered, "Cos I love to eat grapes."

therefore, logically, Student A loves to eat Student B.

9:27 PM

 
Blogger -ATTITUDEprincess=- said...

yeah.. hahaha.. i was gonna mention that ur delicious logic dun make sense.. hahaha.=]=] btw, i'm so gonna fail promos.

9:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home