Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Hiatus

my best laid plans tend to go to waste as my life rarely turns out according to plan.

whether it is through my own incompetence, character flaws, mismanagement or because of various conspiracies of fate, i often find myself down a path which i did not mean to take. and very often, the momentum carries me forwards down that path, inexorably pushing me in a direction that i sometimes find helpless to change, leaving me at a place i did not want to be.

and every time that happens, i tell myself that everything happens for a reason and that eventually, things will, miraculously, turn out for the best. and after the last time this happened, i realise that miracles are products of hard work, determination and sheer grit.

i find myself at such a stage once again. it would take much out of me to readjust. i'm not sure wheher i'll document this journey in this blog or whether i'll just leave this blog to die for a while. as it stands now, it'll most probably be the latter.

well... in any case, thanks for reading my blog.

:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rambling Alcoholic said...

what happened?

8:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope things are working out fine. The crawl, by the way, is currently standing at you, me, Alvin, Nick, my brother and my wife. Ian might join us later. Think you can get hold of some others?

On a separate note, that word verification is almost impossible for me, and I'm almost sure I'm human.

11:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home