Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Lame, really lame

i went jogging just now.

tried to push myself on the last 100m or so. realised that i can't. not because of lack of stamina or muscular fatigue. but when i try to widen my stride, my left knee buckles when my feet lands.

it sucks. big time. knowing that i am not, and probably will never be, back to my full fitness level.

sigh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's probably a copout and might be expensive, but have you considered a knee brace if you were really planning on going for it? And what were you on TV for? I don't watch it much any more.

10:50 PM

 
Blogger Oberon said...

......running is too hard on the knees and feet......try a bike.

10:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home