Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Random blogging

My blog is so super random. I was just reading through some of my previus post and i realise that if a person who doesn't know me were to read my blog, they might think that I'm schizo. Actually, sometimes, I do think that I am schizo. Hey! Who are you calling schizo? Dude, that big black one might be schizo, but definitely not me man. I ain't no freaking schizo. Sigh. See what I mean?

Anyways, yar. Ying was commenting that I have a lot of things to express my views on and I express these views on my blog. And she was complaining that when she blogs, it's all about her and her Jin. Actually... I realise that I hate writing about the things that happen to me. Perhaps because nothing really interesting happens to my life. Just the daily inanities (is there such a word? well... there is now!). I suppose if I get attached, I might start writing about my 'honeymoon' period and my girlfriend and all. But well... I have as much chance of getting attached as a you have of finding a snow flake in hell. But if that does indeed happen, then I'll tell you the date that we got together and you can go buy 4D. I recommend 20 Big 20 Small. If tiok, must remember to share with me yar. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home