Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Friday, April 29, 2005

TLC

In Singapore, more than anywhere else, TLC can make or break you. Why? Cos TLCs have the blessings of THE Family.

In case you haven't realised, TLC, in Singapore, doesn't just mean Tender Loving Care. It also means Temasek Link Companies. i.e. if your business has the TLC of TLCs, then your business more likely than not thrive.

But of course, it is not because of any corrupt practices. It's because if a TLC supports you, it must mean that your business already has some good fundamentals. Cos that is what Temasek Holdings does isn't it? It does its research before supporting any business, etc, so if it supports your business and your business succeeds, it's because your business is already on its way to success anyways. So it is not because TH supports your business that it succeeds. In fact, it is TH wanting to get a slice of your success. So there. No corrupt practices there. This proves that there is no reason to doubt our government's principle of incorruptibility.

Or is there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home