Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Why trousers?

I think that if man had any sense, we would be wearing skirts, especially in the hotter equatorial regions. Much better for reproductive organs. And no underwear. What's the point of underwear anyways? It increases the temperature of the gonads and increases the chances of damage.

I don't get designs on underwear either. Especially female underwear. Unless of course the particular lady wearing it wants people to see the undergarment that she's wearing. Otherwise, why bother how it looks like? Ergo, all women who go out buying underwear with frilly designs don't mind guys staring down their blouses or up their skirts. Either that, or they have plans that night to get some action.

If not, then why the hell bother with what it looks like? Better get some that FEELS good rather than LOOK good.

I've actually posed this question to some of my female friends and this is their response: Ladies buy nice looking lingerie cos the fact that they are wearing nice looking lingerie makes them feel good.

But the very same female friends of mine have issues when guys leer at them, trying to sneak peaks down their blouses and up their skirts.

So I'm puzzled. How then does wearing nice looking lingerie make these women feel better? Unless they spend much time looking at themselves in the said lingerie. (Image of these female friends of mine constantly staring down their own blouses, going, "Oooh... my Victoria Secrets bra is so nice...." pops into mind...). But I'm sure they don't (these friends of mine may be quite peculiar and all... but they are not that strange...).

The only logical reason I can think of is that, secretly, subconciously, while they ostensibly are very annoyed when that happens, women, all women, actually want men to look down their blouses and up their skirts. That is why they wear nice looking underwear. With frills and lace and all.

Ah... but then again, I realised something. Human beings are not always logical. Just look at Asian men, in the sweltering heat, wearing trousers and underwear. No logic at all!

If I could, I would disown my own species. And be a buffalo. Charging into tennis courts.

But that is a story for another day.

1 Comments:

Blogger jasmi said...

women just like pretty things!and men do NOT look down blouses coz there's pretty underwear.. if you guys liked the frilly things you'd be wearing them yourselves.

10:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home