Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Words, spoken and Written

I was reading Lisa's blog. And she mentioned some things that we discussed. Then I realised that a lot of the things that I express are through my conversations with my friends. It's like... if those few friends of mine come together and write down the things that I've shared with them, that would be the best blog of mine possible.

I seem to be better able to express my thoughts by TALKING to people rather than to put it down in words. Talking has the element of body language. The glint in the eye, the upward curl of the lips, the slight furrow of the brow, the crossing of the arms. All these speak a lot more than any number of words.

But there are some things that are more meaningful when written down. And some mistakes are a lot funnier when they are written down. Like Cheok's (Cheok is the BOSS MAN of our office) email to the office:
"Friends,

There are some indian TIT (caps my own) bit from Vasu at the Pantry. Please help yourself.

Thank you."

Poor Indian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home