Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Big Toe

have you realised how important your big toe is? apparently, without your big toe, you will have serious problems walking and you wouldn't be able to run. i think that there is some truth in that. the next time you walk, just feel the pressure on your foot and you will realise that it is your big toe that is responsible for 'pushing off' (for want of better phrases... you know what i mean right?). so yar. your big toes are very very important appendages.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rambling Alcoholic said...

Utterly random rench.

But I can think of other important 'appendages'

12:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home