Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I learnt that

cubicles in a ladies toilet is just there for decorations. at least that's according to my student who said that when i asked her why girls like to go to toilet in groups. an excerpt of our conversation:

Me: why do girls have to go to the toilet together? do they have to hold each other's hands when they pee?

Student: no... we go there for other things... the cubicles are just there for decoration...

Me (quizzical look...): so... what other things do you go there for?

Student: the mirror la...

Me: but why? why would you want to scare yourself, seeing that ugly thing?

Student (almost fuming...): NO!!! it's not just the mirror... and... what do you mean see ugly thing?

yada yada yada...

but yar... as you can see, some of my students can be quite hilarious...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home