Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

You take the high, I take the low...

the Thais are protesting against Thaksin. and there are Thais who are protesting in support of Thaksin. so how?

isn't the best way to settle this to allow an election to see whether there are more people supporting Thaksin or more people opposing him? and if it's the former, then Thaksin should rightly stay, if the latter, he should step down.

but the opposition isn't allowing the election to happen. aren't they therefore in the wrong? aren't they therefore being an obstacle in the course of democracy? aren't they therefore being the very devil that they are trying to denounce? do they not lose entirely their moral high ground?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home