Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Team Singapore

Team Singapore is springing into action at the Commonwealth Games Downunder. so Mediacorp keeps reminding us that we have to support our Singaporean atheletes by playing the Kit Chan song.

pthe ironic thing is that Mediacorp is not going to cover the Games. what kind of signal is that sending?

"oh, the Commonwealth Games is not important enough for us to cover, Singaporeans don't really need to watch our atheletes in action... besides, who cares about these atheletes anyways?"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, it comes down to Nanny Ogg's "General and Specific"-- the general-- WE-- should support the team, but the specific -- I-- don't have to bother.

10:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home