Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Crap...

that's what i feel like now. sighz.

today was the toughest test of my resolve to perservere...

perhaps it's life trying to tell me that there should be times when i should lay my pride down and accept that i do need a rest. and perhaps i should have listened and taken MC today... grr...

sighz.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rambling Alcoholic said...

oh? what happened?

12:45 PM

 
Blogger rench00 said...

had flu since Sunday that has progressively gotten worse... which meant that i can't really think/teach properly... and my students are punishing me for it lor... sighz.

1:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that does sound bad. Hope you get better soon. Failing that, an MC at the right time can provide a 4-day weekend. Maybe.

Ignore my ideas about how to dodge work. I've just had two observations back to back.

6:43 PM

 
Blogger rench00 said...

heh... yar... i'm tempted... but i can't... really... got student want me to help him with his work tmr... and Friday, bringing my debators to watch debate... so... can't...

8:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are one passionate teacher man. your students are freaking lucky. If it were me, I'd be nice and snug under my covers with a warm mug of hot chocolate:) hahaha

11:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home