Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Addicted


to the show "Jewel in the Palace". it's a Korean drama serial that is apparently based on a true story. it follows the life of a palace maid as she rises to eventually become the King's trusted physician and chef. one thing that i love about the show is the way the portrayed how the main character finds out how to cook different kinds of foods, and then show how different types of food are prepared... it's... i don't know... alluring to watch a story about a person who is so passionate about something.

and also, i think that the person playing the main character is quite cute (though my mother thinks otherwise). :)

and now the song for the series is now stuck in my head... grr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home