Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Monday, January 02, 2006

2005 :: 2006

2005 has been an eventful year. actually... 2005 and 2004 were both eventful (i take those 2 years as a single package...). got myself into many things, learnt a lot, found love, lost love, been hurt, hurt others, rediscovered friends, met new friends, all on the road of continually finding myself.

and so 2006 is upon us. i ushered it in amidst dancing lights and sparkling spritely fireworks. it was a fun (albeit stinky) evening last night.

well... what do i want to do in 2006? well...

  1. Give some youths the Gift of Dance (GoD)
  2. Be able to drink more
  3. Fall in love (if it happens, you can go buy 4D)
  4. Make more friends (those of you who read my blog, but don't know me... well... drop me a message and perhaps we can get to know each other!)
  5. Sustain friendships

i'm sure as the year goes along, more things will come up. well... as far as the being able to drink more goes... i've already started on that. i think it's beer i can't take. i seem fine with Malibu and Bicardi.

well... here's wishing all of you a smashing great year in 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home