Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

You know you are aging when...

  1. most of you and your peers are income generating instead of scrounging off parents
  2. instead of talking about tutorials, you start talking about career moves, marriage, cars, housing loans
  3. your friend asks for the party to start earlier because she has to go off by 9 as she has to be home before her little one sleeps.

so i went to this party to usher in the New Year (in advance...). there were a few groups of people, friends of the host from his uni, host's JC classmates, host's JC Council mates (of which i belong to...), etc etc. indeed all of us have changed in one way or another, some more than others. so it was interesting catching up with people, finding out how they have gotten on with their lives, careers, etc.

well... goodbye 2005, hello 2006...

[ed: i might do a review of 2005 and resolutions for 2006 post tmr. depends...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home