Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas

is a scam. it's a conspiracy by shopping malls, retail outlets, big brand names, large corporations that deal in luxury goods to perpetuate excessive consumerism and thus cheating us of our money to enrich their own coffers.

or it could just be an excuse to get drunk, have wild rampant sex and blame it on the festive cheer.

but of course Christmas is not about all these. Christmas is about... goodwill, sharing the joy with others, friendship and family. to me, it is also about the year coming to an end, taking stock and looking ahead.

in that light, here's wishing everyone:

A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

Blogger Thrasymachus said...

Hi Rench00

Thanks for your wonderful comments...maybe with interest, there are many things you can do in 24 hrs.

Ultimately, politics is by people with interest and dedication to the cause, or else they are in it for the wrong reasons. Thanks and Happy New Year!

Cheers!
T

1:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home