Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Justice

Justice is more than an eye for an eye.

why? just because someone says so?

but i agree that Justice is more than an eye for an eye. but it must include being an eye for an eye. not blindly and indiscriminately dispensed, but directed to the one directly culpable.

so hanging those directly involved in the act of killing of innocents, that is justice while carpet bombing is not an eye for an eye. the latter is nothing more than an act of a cock-eyed, gun slinging cowboy pretending to dish out justice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home