Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Present Crap

the new staff room is like heaven!

why? all cloudy in there?

shit. that's lame.

importance of punctuation, boys and girls:
if fullstop in above sentence is lacking thus: "shit that's lame", then it would connote that the shit was able to walk but now can only hobble.

now that would be some scarry shit.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Possibly someone's been blowing smoke in the staff room

2:17 PM

 
Blogger rench00 said...

ha... that's what my friend said too... too many smoke grenades going off.

2:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RYN: Yes, although as of yesterday, I'd only seen up to six posts. And yes, I've noticed that tendency too; I generally call it "It is obvous to me, therefore if you do not see it, you are not worthy."

1:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home