Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Vertigo

is when you look down and you have an intense urge to hurl yourself over the edge. just to find out how it feels like to fall and what it feels like as you hit the ground, splattering your internal organs all over the place.

i wonder. would you feel the pain?

how does it feel like to die?

nono... don't worry... i'm no depressed or anything. i'm just... curious. i mean... you got to be. Death comes to us all. everyone meets the robed figure of Death with his scythe and all.

i should stop. why ask about death when i don't even know how to live? or was it "learn about life before you ask about death"?

ah whatever.

[ed: i've actually did some psychoanalysis on myself about why i have this morbid fascination with death and falling. and...]

1 Comments:

Blogger rench00 said...

John b.:
Voctir is a friend of mine. as mentioned in my earlier post, i enjoy differences in opinions. i feel that we must question our fundamental assumptions regularly. btw, just out of curiousity, how did you find out about my blog?

2:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home