Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Getting Rid

for those people who do not want to see another execution in Singapore, there is a way.

make sure that no one commits the crimes that gets the mandatory death sentence.

i.e. make sure that no one trafficks drugs, murders, etc.

because if no one does that, then whether or not the death sentence is there does not matter.

1 Comments:

Blogger jasmi said...

you are kidding me. thats totally avoiding the question of fairness, of justice altogether. i hate to say this.. but it is an utterly shameful suggestion.

8:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home