Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Deadly Pair

if you are stupid enough to take too much drugs, it kills you.

if you are unlucky enough to be standing right in the middle of a gunfight between 2 rival gangs fighting for extra territory to sell drugs, you die.

stupidity and unlucky are a deadly pair.

e.g. stupid enough to run the risk of trafficking drugs into a country where there's the mandatory death sentence for trafficking x amount of drugs and being unlucky enough of get caught.

i hope this will be my last post (at least for a loooooooooooong while) about the death penalty in Singapore.

i don't actually know enough to comment conclusively whether it is justified, whether it is right or wrong.

what disturbs me greatly is that there are people who produces, trafficks and consumes drugs, resulting in stupid and/or unlucky people getting killed (one way or another) in the process.

what can i do about it? nothing much. not yet anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home