Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Price

if i defaulted on my NS, ran off to another country stayed there for x years and somewhere along the line, gave up my Singaporean citizenship, i am still liable for punishment. that is just us being vinidicative isn't it?

doing NS is the responsibility of a male Singaporean. if a bloke gives up his Singaporean citizenship, he automatically frees himself of that responsibility right?

another way to look at it: shouldn't giving up my Singaporean citizenship punishment enough? so all the kerfuffle about the pianist person. perhaps that is indicative that Singaporean guys don't value their Singaporean citizenship. and perhaps it's also indicative of guys mistake doing NS as what makes their Singaporean citizenship valuable.

should it not be the other way round? that we do NS because we value being Singaporean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home