Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Story telling

over my brief experience of leading a Tai-Tai lifestyle today, i admitted to JIS and V. that i seem to have lost the ability to tell good stories. which, as you can judge from my previous post, is true. given the standard that i have now, if i sit for my O-level English paper again, i'll at most get a B3 or B4.

i blame it on me being in the civil service. writing has become factual, short, succinct.

ah well. *shrugs*

speaking of my brief experience of leading a Tai-Tai lifestyle, it's funny how some completely innocent things, when misheard, can become distorted most hilariously.

V. was saying that he was discussing Romance of the Three Kingdoms with his grandmother. JIS immediately sat up and said, "What? Men's latrine system?"

we all had a good laugh because of that. though V. did choke on his tea. which made it funnier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home