Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Friday, October 14, 2005

When you have opinionated friends

there's this guy, XH in my class. now XH is well known for being... rather vocal. which is fine by me... except when there are other opinionated and vocal people around. there's this other person, J, in my physics module who is just as vocal and opinionated there was this once when i was in the same group as J and XH for some discussion thing. man... trying to squeeze a word in between the 2 of them is harder than giving birth.

not that i know how it feels like to give birth. and i'm trying to trivalise the pain and trauma that mothers go through during childbirth. but it is true. trying to squeeze words between XH and J is a herculean task, not to be attempted by the faint hearted. you have to catch that moment when both of them have to catch their breaths at the same time and in that tiny window of opportunity, rattle everything off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home