Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Punchline

it was QCP520 lecture. Dr Toh was telling a joke to try to make a point.

the joke goes like this:
so when the teacher came into class and saw a word written on the board. it was quite small... so the teacher had to go quite close to see that it was 'penis'. she dismissed it and rubbed it off.

the next day, the same thing happened. only that the word was written slightly larger. again. the teacher dismissed it and rubbed the word off.

on the third day, the word was again written on the board, now the word was quite large. the teacher really could not take it anymore and showed her displeasure.

one of the students then said, "Aiyah, cher, what you expect. It's a penis... the more you rub, the bigger it gets!"

so that was the joke. at the delivery of the punchline, Xiang Hao, one of my coursemates said, "I saw that coming."

i'm sure he did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home