Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

How Blunt

i am listening to the James Blunt songs that Jezz sent me (thanks Jezz). they are so poignant, so sad, so me.

and i just went to read the lyrics of "You Are Beautiful". gosh. it so applies to me. i know. it's sad. but it does. so many familiar faces of total strangers, rushing by in the multitudinous crowds.

and... "Goodbye My Lover" too. it so literally describes my mental state of the many times i just lay on my bed, starring into blank space, thinking of things that could have been, of potentialities that never became actualities, of times gone by, and uncertain futures.

but i think of the people whom i've gotten to know recently, how our meandering Brownian paths crossed one another despite the statistical improbabilities, how unexpectedly we clicked well and from strangers in a crowd to friends in each others' companies.

sigh. next post, i'll try to write about TGV. but tonight, let me languish in pensive poignancy.

1 Comments:

Blogger smuaxckk- said...

you are beautiful! haahahha. (((: smiles for you.

10:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home