Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Poseidon's Wrath

again, Poseidon was enraged. and in his rage, shook the Earth with all his might.

carnage and devastation, 30000 lives lost in an instant. beside such raw power, what are we? nothing but pathetic little beings, fragile, insignificant.

in our insignificant, tiny red dot that is Singapore, there are no major outpourings of grief this time round, no mad rush of campaigns to raise funds, almost as if we are somehow desensitized, almost as if 30000 is nothing but a mere 5 digit number while the 20000+ were somehow more like real people whose lives were suddenly snuffed away.

empathy gets weaker the further away we are away from the places of devastation.

1 Comments:

Blogger smuaxckk- said...

chim chim. =/

10:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home