Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Not writing?

i realised that i have not been writing much recently. definitely not as prolific as i was when i was back in MCIOO. for a few reasons, one being that i do not have as much time.

but i still do write down some of my thoughts on other people's blogs. Garota's blog has some of my comments (sometimes rather long ones) and so does Akikonomu (also some rather long expositions). so if you are interested, you might want to follow the bread crumbs and read their blogs (which are very good read anyways).

i will try to write more after October... after getting through the PILES of ASSignments. at least i managed to finish some today. (ha... can you imagine? i spent the whole of today working?! i know. i'm nuts. sighz.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home