Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Comeback

so there we were. talking and talking. poor NUS students. it is getting late and JIS is still talking to them...

and then i joined them. don't get me wrong... what she was saying was interesting. but... it is really getting late...

so finally JIS said, "oh... it is getting late isn't it..."

my tongue-in-cheek reply was, "Yes, it is. But I am sure with your captivating company, they won't feel that it is all that late."

her comeback, "well... it is getting late now that you have joined us."

Jos, now that's a good comeback.

:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ying n Shu said...

kor. can i have your home add please. thanks

10:19 AM

 
Blogger tinrina said...

Wow, who's dis JIS? Great reply to u!! Kudos to JIS...

12:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home