Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Say what?

interesting article here about being critical in our thoughts. quite balanced. i think reading the article has given me a good perspective wrt what i wrote in my previous post.

the author describes very well... we got to choose our battles, selecting what we say. yes, we might not agree with something, but do we necessarily have to articulate these disagreements? or do we keep them in the privacy of our minds, move on and do something about it?

alas, a lot of us youths don't. we stand up, shoot our mouths off, do nothing and achieve nothing.

rather, i'm beginning to think that Mother Theresa's philosophy should be something that youths should learn, "do little things with great love." do we youths do that? or do we only talk really big sounding like we got damn a lot of passion, but when comes to doing...

fyi, mea culpa.

1 Comments:

Blogger jasmi said...

talk big, do bigger. think, but feel even more. wisdom comes with age and experience, so no point trying to be wise before 45.

1:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home