Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

...

if i could let out a PRIMAL SCREAM i would.

but... there will only be a muffled sigh.

too many things, too many thoughts, all at once, colliding, crumpling into one big mess.

a great yearning rising to cast it all off, remove it like a wet and foetid set of clothes and step away...

if only for a moment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rambling Alcoholic said...

Why do you think people drink? To forget, even briefly, the many thoughts on their minds.

9:22 AM

 
Blogger jasmi said...

quite sad that all we want to do with them thoughts is to avoid them.. think of what we could do with them...

7:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home