Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Health Foods

i think Jos should be very healthy now... considering that she probably is eating a lot of BRAN and oats. that coupled be increased physical activity... i think we could be expecting a much slimmer (not that she's not slim already) jos... hopefully, that will continue for a long long time... i think some stories should not have sequels... *wink*

anyways... i read Juzhen's blog and when i got to the last few paragraphs, i just died of poignancy overdose. it just reminded me of the many people whom i will never see ever again (bumping into them on the streets or in shopping malls don't count...).

sighz. i give up.

btw. if anyone knows the title of the song that they play together with this week's full circle trailer thing, can you tell me... better yet... if you have that song, could you send it to me?

:)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

rench! saturday wasn't enough eh? :p

I wag my little finger and promise to have better come backs for your snide remarks.

12:23 AM

 
Blogger Rambling Alcoholic said...

oi. nabeh. =)

1:57 AM

 
Blogger rench00 said...

yah jos... you really should have better comebacks then... "Oi!!!"

:)

10:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All i can say is...LOLZ!! =P

And dude..i think the full circle song is by James Blunt...is it Goodbye My Lover? is that the song ur referring too? I can't remember for sure what song they played of Full Circle, but i think i heard some James Blunt songs playing on tv lately whilst some of these ads were showing. I've got 'em if u want.

1:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home