Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Skin Deep

now we all know that beauty is skin deep. so perhaps we should be less superficial when looking for our potential partners. instead, perhaps we should look for something deeper.

like pockets. more utility to be gotten from deep pockets. afterall, looks tend to deteriorate with time, but pockets would only get deeper (usually at least...).

so perhaps for me to be more attractive, i shouldn't bother about preening and all and just focus on deepening my pockets...

1 Comments:

Blogger tinrina said...

Ya... I think you should try to deepen ur pocket... But I seriously think that you will be able to attract enough attention even without increasing ur utility...
But i think to have a pure and sincere relationship (any kind) is really tough... There's jut no way to ascertain if someone is really true to you, if someone likes u coz of ur looks or ur $$ or just you.

1:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home