Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

liberation

by the end of this week, i'll be over and done with all this rubbishness of ASSignmets.

had some interesting insights from last week. met up with friends, realised that people are moving on, and that perhaps i should too.

25. quarter of a century. friends already getting married. friends whom i associate with my JC days, whom, for some reason, i cannot think of in any other ways other than what they were like when they were in JC. but now they are getting married. has it been that long?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ying n Shu said...

time is passing really quickly,
anyways i'm back in two weeks! so look forward to my return!

your greatest cousin! :)

*misss you*

6:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home