Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Feels like Shit

the feeling i have now is quite similar to the one i had some tuesday a few weeks ago.

that day, as i walked to the bus stop on my way to school, i felt this great pressure build up in my stomach. never mind. bear with it. waited for the bus. the pressure grew stronger and stronger. it was all i could to hold it all in.

very gingerly, i got up, started making my way back home from the bus stop. i dared not risk walking too fast, for fear of... erm... inertia. yet i knew that i had to make it back as fast as i can because things were fast becoming very uncomfortable, reaching critical.

the few moments in the lift seemed like eternity, i was sweating profusely. cold sweat mind you. and... well... it was horrible. the tension, the pressure, the sheer force of will to hold things in.

lift door opened, as fast as possible, carefully, warily, went up the stairs, into the flat, into the toilet, and...

RELIEF.

it was one of the best feelings that i've ever had. the sheer sense of letting go. the entire body just relaxed. it was wonderful.

and so that's how i feel now. like shit. or rather, like after having shitted.

RELIEF.

:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rambling Alcoholic said...

nabeh. pang sai also blog about it. nabeh.

9:09 AM

 
Blogger rench00 said...

eh... i not anyhow blog about bang sai one ok... don't you think it's a very apt analogy? esp if you have had the lun sai until damn jialat, then finally can shit kind of feeling... wah... that kind of relief arh...

that's what i feel now...

:)

11:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home