Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Perfect Vision

i was just looking back at some of the things that i've written. hindsight is always 20/20 isn't it?

i think the things that i wrote a few months before are a lot more interesting than the banal crap that i churn out these days. and i know why. and those of you whom i'm closer to would know why as well.

in any case, yah... if you are new to my blog (are you sure you want to read my blog? don't you have something better to do with your life?), i suggest you skip the more recent posts and to the more decent posts of april and may (perhaps those would justify your use of time better... but then again... my sense of 'better' is quite warped... so... perhaps you should stick with the more recent posts... though honestly... methinks the posts in april and may were more interesting.)

i wonder though, what sort of impression about me would someone get by just reading my blog. would it be an accurate description of who i am? for a fact, i know that there are things that i consciously do not write about on my blog, certain darker, more painful aspects of my life are, and perhaps will always be, hidden in the deeper recesses of my mind (it's not a pretty place in there...). and i'm sure, as Zhaoru very astutely pointed out, that is only natural, that everyone have deep dark secrets (Zhaoru: yes... that is how it is spelt. i ran spell check on that word...)

so it begs the question, how well do we know anyone if there is always this little bit about that person that we shall never know? does it matter?

if i were to have some special powers, i want to be psychic, i.e. be able to read people's minds, feel how they feel, see and hear what they see and hear, know what they know and most importantly, to be able to control all that and be able to control my own powers, turning them on and off at will. how cool would that be? it would definitely make my plans of world domination a lot simpler...

right. i've spent the better part of the day sleeping. and now that it's night, i don't really feel like sleeping. so what shall i do tonight? what i do every night: Plan to take over the world!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

i think that that was Brain's problem. all he does is plan to take over the world, without actually doing it. true, fail to plan and plan to fail, but just plan don't execute and you become NATO. nevermind, where Brain failed, i shall suceed!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

i'm actually sleepy... perhaps i might go and sleep.

MWAHA ah whatever... :)

2 Comments:

Blogger rench00 said...

perhaps that is why i sleep so much... because the only place i can take over the world is in my dreams... :)

long rants are always welcomed...

12:17 AM

 
Blogger tinrina said...

Erm... If it helps.. You aint alone... Haha... But I am curious to know why the apparent "evolution" of your blog entries? :p

10:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home