Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Mambo Jambo

i went Mambo last night. the music was pure cheese... which was fine by me. but there were far too many guys... i went because i decided that i should at least experience it once in my life. it's like one of those icons of Singapore and i feel that if you haven't at least experienced it once, you can't really call yourself Singaporean.

and guess who i saw at Zouk? it was quite funny. i saw this girl in the distance, then she kind of smiled at me. so it was like, OMG, an unsolicited smile from a quite good looking girl! To me! now that has never happened before! then i realised that she looks suspiciously familiar. then SHE WAVED!!!! AT ME!!! so what do i do? do i go up to her and ask her, "You look really familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?" But that's like the lamest pickup line right? i'll probably get a slap in the face. but i decided, ah heck it. why not. i probably do know her from somewhere. so i did. and guess what?!! i do know her. she's Bernise's sister!

and then my friend got picked up by a girl (Jeremy: real smooth!). decent looking one at that. sighz. so that left me to be the odd one out. see... i know no one would find me desirable. not even with alcohol goggles. that's how sad i am...

though i've noticed something. see right. there was this one girl in my group (she eventually hooked up with another guy in the group...) and she was going around dancing with random girls that she didn't know. and then talking to them and all... so it dawned upon me. girls talking to girls, grinding with girls, that's perfectly fine. so... if only i can have a female friend do that, and then go on to introduce her new found friend to me... that will greatly increase my chances of expanding my social circle... but... i don't think i know any female friends who would be that kind. unless... Jasmine!!!! Yo Jasmine! you there? you want to help me?!!! or or...ya... Bern, when you get back! Or... Joselin! Or Samantha! anyone?!!

ah well. i think i shall go be a monk. shaolin sounds fun.

finally, a word of advice for guys who want to pick up girls, watch the throat and the feet. big ugly feet, your lady friend's probably a "SHIM". dead give away, the Adam's apple (THANK GOODNESS Adam ate that damn apple!). don't get me wrong. i've got nothing against transsexuals. i just don't want to get too intimately involved with one. and i suspect that that's the case for most people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home