Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Neighbourhood scene

so i was at eunos, around Jeremy's neighbourhood, having dinner before aikido. i noticed that there are a lot of cats there. jeremy commented that he's not seen many pretty girls around. and i just had to add in, "but there are definitely a lot of pussies around... cats that is..."

then, when we got back from Aikido, just before Chris (Jeremy's cousin, who gave us a ride back) drove off, he said, "At most I use your rod lor."

now it begs the question, what rod was Chris referring to. but actually, they were talking about a fishing trip and chris doesn't have his own fishing rod, and might need to borrow Jeremy's.

and when i was talking to Jasmine online after that, i told her about this. and she asked:
"is his straight?"

now i really wouldn't know. but apparently, it was a typo error, what jasmine wanted to ask (as she corrected herself later) was "is he straight?"

right. off to scam some money off some people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home