Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

HP



so now my body clock is more screwed than it already was because i spent the whole of last night reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. in case you are going to be reading it... let me warn you... it ends with a sort of a cliff hanger. it leaves you with a burning desire to find out who the hell is... nvm. shall not spoil it for those who have not read it. but ya. after reading it, it really made me want to read the last book.

on another note about another HP... i think my laptop battery is screwed (my laptop is HP). can't leave it on for more than 5 minutes unplugged.

and the half blood prince actually is... kidding kidding. won't spoil it for you who have not, and plan to, read the book... :)

1 Comments:

Blogger tinrina said...

*__*"

10:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home