Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

How should I react?

i really don't know. today, at work, this lady called up. and she said, 'Your office hor, called MCIOO arh? Wah, your office name veli farney hor?' what the hell was i supposed to say to that?!! call me and first thing come close to insulting my office. okok... not that i have much love for my office or what, but still... that's not all. she was asking who the AO for my office is and i told her that it's Alinda. when i spelt it out for her, she went, 'Alinda arh? wah... how come her name so farney one arh?' and so what?!! man... she has the interpersonal skills of a plankton!

man... the people you meet sometimes. actually, i wasn't angry. i was just exasparated to the point of being amusing. i just couldn't believe that there are such yobos around in Singapore. how did she survive past childhood? imagine meeting a person for the first time, 'eh... your name veli farney hor? how come liddat one arh?' *thwack*, *pow*, *wham* carcass thrown into the Singapore River and becomes fish food. plankton is fish food too you know.

in any case, what's in a name anyways? i would quote shakespeare if i could. but i can't. i think i'll give my kid a name that is horribly difficult to pronounce. something that is completely meaningless to boot. Audremeachinatyompioneducturempin. or something like that. and no. you can't call him aud for short. or pin or anything else. it's got to be the full name or nothing, you lazy git for a teacher. i'm sure my kid will thank me for it. :)

i hate it that EVERYONE spells my name wrongly. it's either Ren Chen, or Ren Chang or something silly like that. what's so difficult about it? and i've got a perfectly normal name. not someting like Audremeachinatyompioneducturempin. can you imagine what that silly woman who called me at work today would say if she saw a name like that? i wonder whether she'll be so vexed by it that she asphyxiates and dies.

i'm being mean. i actually bear that woman no ill will. i just find it odd.

hmm... i wonder why i'm being so... bitter. perhaps it's because i'm sleepy. not enough sleep. but i had a wonderful time chatting on msn last night. so well... i guess this is the price to pay for it la.

man... time is just crawling! i've seen refrigerators run faster. and yes, Mr Tam drives.

right. i'm gettting back to my lameness. and it's repeated lameness at that. shucks. will stop for now. and find something else to pass the many torturous minutes before i go off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home