Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Seasons

i was reading XH's blog when i got reminded of something. i can't remember which exact entry it was that reminded me of this or why it reminded me of this, all i know is that it did.

i used to study in Bristol. when i was there, i stayed in Manor Hall. when you looked out of my room, you would be looking directly into the garden of the hall. you open the window and you could touch one of the trees.

and i remember in autumn, the trees would sport an auburn crown. and as winter approaches, the leaves would come raining down, leaving the dreary brown and grey of barren trees when winter eventually arrives.

when winter turns to spring, you can see the green of life start to creep back, one leaf at a time at first, and then a sudden explosion as it finally turns to summer, leaving the trees with a lucious canopy of vibrant green.

i miss watching the seasons change.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd make a guess that it was probably the Blueglass entry ( http://opendiary.com/entryview.asp?authorcode=A434612&entry=21490&mode= ).

Mostly, though, I got the option of "rain" or "cloud" for all of five years.

12:05 AM

 
Blogger Rambling Alcoholic said...

Apparently parts of Australia experienced 4 sesasons in a span of 24 hours yesterday.

Sun, wind, hail.

You might want to consider moving there. =P

11:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home