Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Orange Range

has any one heard of them? a Japanese band which is apparently quite popular.

heard them when i was in KL, being driven around by Cheng. it was one of the CD's that he had playing. and i got hooked on 2 songs:
  1. Isshin Denshin
  2. Matsuri Denshaku

i've been trying to find satisfactory English translation for these 2 songs. if any of you know Jap, let me know. or if you have heard of the songs before and know what they mean in English, let me know too...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the song they did for the first opening of Bleach, if you want it when we get back to classes.

XH

1:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can possibly try translating for you. I've an english-jap dictionary.

2:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home