Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

When You Believe

heard that song over the weekend. nearly cried. cos reminded me of the following:

watching Prince of Egypt with a short, petite, rather silly, but quite intelligent girl.

playing, and losing most of the games, bubble puzzle with said little girl.

many long conversations about numerous random things.

helping her with her work.

being her 'model'.

walking along Singapore River for an entire night.

and many many more other memories.

in a few days time, she will be turning 21. she is still short, but a little meatier now, still silly, but a bit more matured, still intelligent, but a bit wiser.

but what is most important, i still love her.

Ying, dear cousin, i really miss you.

Happy 21st my dear.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww, i wished i had a cousin like that

12:41 AM

 
Blogger Rambling Alcoholic said...

Aww... so sweet...

8:59 AM

 
Blogger Ying n Shu said...

thats SO sweet! you melt my heart kor, really.

I think we really did alot of things together that i've never had the opportunity with my other cousins!

i remember my first proper musical was with you. Miss Saigon. and we had dinner at crystal jade didnt we? and you got me flowers as well.. awwww.

the late into the night conversations. about life, love, family...

Your attempts to help me out with my homework.

playing so many silly games. which in many, you probably let me win.

eating ox tongue at the Athens restaurent at sixth ave.

you cooking for me. when you came back for your summer hols.

watching fight club.

hanging out by the esplanade.

your endless suan-ning. how did i ever survive that?

and many more memories that will come..

i miss you too!

___________________________________

this certifies that
you've been presented with...
BEST COUSIN AWARD!
___________________________________

Ying :)

4:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home