Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Indictment of Singaporean Males

friend was lamenting that all her friends are getting engaged. so i, tongue in cheek (yes... just my cheek and no where else...), asked, "so when's your turn?"

she replied, matter of factly, "when i lower my expectations."

what an indictment of Singaporean males. or perhaps it's just indicative of how unrealistic Singaporean females are. perhaps in expecting the males to be of a certain quality, the females have forgotten to consider whether they themselves deserve to have a mate of that high quality.

having said that, my friend who made that comment is indeed quite attractive.

4 Comments:

Blogger Beach-yi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:59 AM

 
Blogger Beach-yi said...

Can't edit earlier post, so here's teh edited one:

Said Singaporean female deserved to be left on the shelf, and I hope she is reading this.

Nuff said.

3:00 AM

 
Blogger jasmi said...

Hmm.. That's abit harsh isnt it? Maybe she'll meet someone for whom she'll change her expectations? I think we get to practical about marriage in this-here society.. if we could believe that we can get by life on bread and love alone, I think we'd be happier.

10:55 AM

 
Blogger takchek said...

Cannot get Singaporean partners, choose foreign ones lor.

Why should we limit ourseleves to one particular nationality? :)

5:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home