Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Me according to Kenny Sia

Congratulations rencheng, you are...




Dr Liew of drliew.net


You are such a silly and cartoonish person. You are confident, quick-witted and have a natural sense of humour. Even during the most stressful times, you keep your cool, live by the rules and focus on solving the task at hand. To your friends, you are always that loyal companion standing by their side, cheering them up when they're feeling down. You have virtually no enemies. People simply enjoy having you around.


Which Malaysian Blogger Are You?

Well... I'm not quite sure about what it says here. I guess I shall let the people who know me judge whether what it says above is accurate or not.

1 Comments:

Blogger sa said...

"To your friends.." refers to specifically the females right? heh..

2:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home