Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Nip it in the Bat

went out yesterday with Jeremy and Jasmine and Mingshu and her bf. Jeremy wanted to ask Elizabeth along, but Elizabeth say that she would be too tired after her hip hop lessons. my immediate response when i heard that was, "But how can hips hop?"

after dinner, we went to lounge around in none other than the.... *drumroll* LOUNGE AREA of the Hotel Intercontinental *Fanfare* :)

it was a nice place. and there was this particular waitress who is really really really gorgeous. man. i kept fantasizing about her the entire day. no... i didn't really. and so we spent a good part of the conversation talking about her. i can't remember what we were saying exactly (i drank alcohol... so can't really remember much...), but it must have been along the lines of safe sex and all, cos i said, "well... I just want to have the fun, not the bun." to which Jeremy and Jasmine (Mingshu and her bf were happily lost in conjugal isolation...) just rolled their eyes and laughed in exasperation.

but Jasmine's comment took the cake. we were waiting for Mingshu and bf at the MRT station and started talking about movies. Jas said that she just watched Batman Begins and didn't like it. and the clincher came when she said that Katie Holmes should wear a bra. in the most romantic, most serious part of the show, you see her nips sticking out like sore thumbs. this prompted Jasmine to comment that nipples seems to be a must-have of Batman movies. and since they can't have it on the Batman costume (following violent protests by more conservative audiences), they must have decided to just have Katie Holmes show hers through a diaphonous dress. i'm sure that must have sat well with audiences of all ages and cultures.

it was an enjoyable evening last night. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger jasmi said...

Thanks for not stealing my thunder.. haha

11:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...its ok..you don't have to deny it...I KNOW...you were fantasizing abt the hot waitress for the better part of the day, the day after, and the day after tomorrow!

Also i just have to add..you had one drink, and it wasn't even hardcore!!..it was a Singapore Swing (yes thats rite "Swing" not "Sling") for crying out loud! Hahaha =P

7:38 PM

 
Blogger rench00 said...

I do not deny that I am a light weight... :)

11:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home