Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Where am I headed to? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea. A cynic, an idealist, a person with ideas, but NATO. Am I? I really don't know. RNFI. Really No F**king Idea.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Babble

doing my daily trawl of blogs and discovered a really interesting blog. it belongs to Dominic Soon, a friend of mine whom i've not really kept in touch with. his blog is really good quality commentary on very many things. and as i read his blog, i realise how platitudinous and pointless my own blog is.

but then again, as my own life philosophy goes, life essentially is pointless. whatever point it has is what we want to give it, what we make of it. so perhaps i shall go on being blissfully ignorant, encapsulating myself in my own bubble and keep sharpening my pencils. get the point?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home